What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two accounts

Unofon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In have two accounts however one account is on an iPad I gave to my granddaughter who no longer lives locally and have no access to the iPad .if I deleted the account which I don’t use what would happen to my granddaughter ipad ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you delete it from your devices, nothing, It would still work on her iPad. If you delete it as an account entirely, her iPad will stop logging into all the associated Apple services she is currently using: All the Apple stores (App, Books, Music, etc.), emails, messages, icloud storage, and more.

The best solution is to let your granddaughter make and use her own Apple ID, or if she's not old enough then for her parents to do so. Right now you own everything on that iPad, and there is no way for you to transfer that ownership (as far as I know). Best to take care of that now, with lots of warning, so that she can save anything important she may have on that iPad or in that account's icloud storage.

Most reactions

Latest posts