What's new

Can't find MP3 file after sync.

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Cary, NC
I have searched for an answer but can't find what I'm looking for. I have just 1 MP3 file in my (11.0.1.12) ITunes library. Using ITunes it plays great on my Windows 7 PRO-64 Laptop. I have synced (USB) with my iPad 2 running IOS 5.1.1. When I start ITunes on the iPad 2 and press the Music icon I get a cute ad from the Apple store about David Bowie, and nothing about my MP3 file that should be there, I also tried the Downloads icon and got an ITunes Store Terms And Conditions link. I ran tests from the laptop using ITunes and they all completed OK. Can someone please point me in the right direction? TIA for your help.
Bob Helms
 
It's in a folder by itself on a NAS drive that PC ITunes has access to. It was transferred to PC ITunes from that location. It was put there by another program (MediaMonkey).
 
Very good point. I now understand how it works. Thanks for the "how to use your iPad 2" tutorial.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom