What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't restore my ipad that was jailbroken, HELP

dm1113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I wanted to restore my ipad that is jailbroken and it didn't let me. finally it run more than half % but it stops with the same error -50. But now I can't even use it is shows the itunes logo only. so I conected to the computer and it tells me I need to restore it but everytime I try it tells me the same erros -50.

Please help!!! i need my ipad for work and now I can't even use it.. how do I fix this?

thank you

Thank you, but the conection wasn't lost thats what its weird. and to restore my ipad I did that as well. either way i dont have so much to do, my ipad its stock on the itunes logo.

yes, and I click restore and I keep getting the error -50.
I though it was my internet WiFi so I tried from my desktop and the same error.

Did you try to download music or video files in iTunes Store, or was iTunes trying to load music files to the computer?

This error means that software on the computer is preventing iTunes from connecting to Apple's servers. This doesn't mean Wi-Fi stopped working, but iTunes was not able to access the servers, in spite of internet access. You'll need to find out which software caused this error.

but thats the thing, I tryed in my desktop, I tried in my laptop. plus my sister mac.
all of them with the same error.-50 when its like 50% doing the update and restore

Did you make sure to turn off or disable any anti-virus programs and firewalls on your computer? If not, try again after doing so.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back