L Lucryster iPF Noob Joined Dec 9, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Jan 30, 2011 #1 Since I can't find one, figured I'd start one. What's the best tech to start out with in a city when ya choose ceasar?
Since I can't find one, figured I'd start one. What's the best tech to start out with in a city when ya choose ceasar?
H Hasty iPF Novice Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 22 Location Location Jan 30, 2011 #2 hmm Usually go for alphabet, bronze working, pottery and irrigation. Grab library as soon as you can. Romans good for half price roads. Best to do a google search for civrev guides. Some out there I know, but it's been a while since it came out.
hmm Usually go for alphabet, bronze working, pottery and irrigation. Grab library as soon as you can. Romans good for half price roads. Best to do a google search for civrev guides. Some out there I know, but it's been a while since it came out.