What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting the Iosevka font onto my iOS device?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way I can change the default font on my device to the Iosevka font? It is easy on my eyes....

Afraid not.

It is possible to add fonts to the iPad, but they can only be used in the apps that access them. Mostly word processing and/or creative apps, maybe some of the reading apps.

The default font can be made heavier, larger, or a few other modifications, but the font itself can not be swapped out. Most of the adjustments are found in Settings > Display & Brightness, and Settings > Accessibility.

Afraid not.

It is possible to add fonts to the iPad, but they can only be used in the apps that access them. Mostly word processing and/or creative apps, maybe some of the reading apps.

The default font can be made heavier, larger, or a few other modifications, but the font itself can not be swapped out. Most of the adjustments are found in Settings > Display & Brightness, and Settings > Accessibility.
That is disappointing but I kind of figured. Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back