What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Transferring game data

d_animality

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings alls... This is officially my first post to this forum :D

i had an iphone 3gs before but now it was condemned...

so recently i just bought the new ipad... so my question is..

i always sync my iphone so my save games are still intact .. i never use icloud because the internet at our place is so laggy that it can take forever... that is why i still prefer to use the traditional method ... via PC itunes...

so is it possible to transfer my game data from the iphone to the ipad by using the restore? i dont to play all over again and i dont think i would like to buy a new iphone when the next gen is around the corner... please advise... Thanks!

Well... i have read that before doing the restore... reset all settings and data... and guess what... im stuck at the infinite loop due to my ipad was jailbroken.. *sigh* they should come with warnings! and now im downloading the firmware for my ipad... btw my ipad is the one with the sim ... so i should download the GSM right? and its about 6 hours for it to be completed... now u know how slow our internet is...
suprised.png

Yes if you did the backup you can restore with your saved game data still intact. And hope your problem gets sorted out soon.

okay i just downloaded the firmware GSM for my ipad 3 ... the filename is "iPad3,2_5.1.1_9B206_Restore" (1.05GB)...

and guess what... it is not compatible with my ipad... so which one is it for me? my iPad has the simcard .. so it should be the 4G+Wifi ... please help

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back