What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often Do You Post on iPF?

How often do you post on iPF?

• Every day!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • When a big event has occurred

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Never (only read the forum)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Our power prices are going through the roof as so much more infrastructure is needed.....We've only recently installed solar panels and hopefully in the long run will come out ahead.

On topic....see I'm here again today. ;)
Had to suffer though no iPF this afternoon... Glad to say that I survived :D
Thank goodness TOMORROW I'll have a break and can use iPF all day... Gotta make up for the lack of posts :D

goofy8275 said:
Had to suffer though no iPF this afternoon... Glad to say that I survived :D
Thank goodness TOMORROW I'll have a break and can use iPF all day... Gotta make up for the lack of posts :D

Remember, quality is better than quantity :)

So true! I am on here daily apart from when reality steps in and I'm a mum, teacher etc...

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Cant wait to earn my fourth "battery" under my username. Also, does anyone know the next rank up from iPad Enthusiast? I think my rank goes up after another fifty posts or so.

Last edited:
goofy8275 said:
Cant wait to earn my fourth "battery" under my username. Also, does anyone know the next rank up from iPad Enthusiast? I think my rank goes up after another hundred posts or so.

Check this out.....

image-3775336249.jpg

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back