What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often Do You Post on iPF?

How often do you post on iPF?

• Every day!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • When a big event has occurred

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Never (only read the forum)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
skimonkey said:
The Forum Foundry...they are the owners of this website and many others including iphoneforums.net and many android forums. I used to belong to the Acer iconia forum...and never realized it until recently that they are owned by the foundry as well.

Well, congrats, Goofy. Yes, I do remember moving up to 500 and 1000. I think it was very exciting when I hit the 1000 and received my 4th battery, I really love this forum as I do even now. Such great members to keep coming back to is very important to me! :)

Oh, okay, thanks. No, the forum I administered was Android Community owned by SlashGear.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The Forum Foundry...they are the owners of this website and many others including iphoneforums.net and many android forums. I used to belong to the Acer iconia forum...and never realized it until recently that they are owned by the foundry as well.

Well, congrats, Goofy. Yes, I do remember moving up to 500 and 1000. I think it was very exciting when I hit the 1000 and received my 4th battery, I really love this forum as I do even now. Such great members to keep coming back to is very important to me! :)
Have you maxed out your batteries? It looks like it...

susanlackey said:
Hmmmm, batteries must not show up on the iPad app, I don't see them.

You only see those on the site under your name.

Ahhhh, okay then, I will have to drag out the laptop and see what everyone is talking about then.

Ahhhh, okay then, I will have to drag out the laptop and see what everyone is talking about then.

You can view the website in Safari on the iPad. It is perfectly compatible. Though you may have to hit cancel a few times as it helpfully tells you there is an app for that.

image-1519639646.jpg

Though you can't attach photos, at least not yet.

Last edited:
susanlackey said:
Hmmmm, batteries must not show up on the iPad app, I don't see them.

What is this talk of batteries, ect ect

Frank77 said:
What is this talk of batteries, ect ect

If you have a look at our site on safari, you will notice under each members name on their posts, it will have your name rank eg iPad noob, junkie etc, directly under that you will see what looks like a battery.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back