What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need an app to edit graphics...

Speed iRacer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it exists I haven't found it yet... I have layers and brushes, unfortunately neither import psd's. I need to import and manipulate .psd files! If "GIMP" came out with an app it would make my year!!! Does anyone know of any apps or heard any rumors of any apps that meet this criteria?

If it exists I haven't found it yet... I have layers and brushes, unfortunately neither import psd's. I need to import and manipulate .psd files! If "GIMP" came out with an app it would make my year!!! Does anyone know of any apps or heard any rumors of any apps that meet this criteria?

Art Studio opens psd's and also save/exports them as well....

Sketchbook Pro also imports and exports .psd.

Hold in mind that neither of them is likey to handle high end features like alpha chanels, filters, and masks. But simple layers should work fine.

While I have both apps, I haven't played with imorting psd files, so YMMV.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back