What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

My son moved out last week to go to school. Was going through his/my old desk, and found some great treasure. My old iPod Nano 3rd Gen. I replaced the battery, reset it, put some playlists on it, and now I can't stop using it. I love the click wheel. It is so quaint and nostalgic. Can't believe how much I like tech from 2007.:cool:

View attachment 103639

I had a green one just like that.
It’s a marvelous little device. There is only one thing I don’t like about it. In fact, there are things about it I like better than my iPhone 13PM for music…and of course there are things I like better about the iPhone, especially Bluetooth. The Nano has higher volume, several eq presets, wired earphones, and the click wheel….which I just love.

Edit: I don't have the original 2007 iPod earphones, but the newer 2012 ones sound better anyway. I do have two of the old 30 pin charging cords.

IMG_9043.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a marvelous little device. There is only one thing I don’t like about it. In fact, there are things about it I like better than my iPhone 13PM for music…and of course there are things I like better about the iPhone, especially Bluetooth. The Nano has higher volume, several eq presets, wired earphones, and the click wheel….which I just love.

Edit: I don't have the original 2007 iPod earphones, but the newer 2012 ones sound better anyway. I do have two of the old 30 pin charging cords.

View attachment 103644

You can put videos on it as well.
I also have a charging dock with adapters for all the old iPhone and iPod models.

Most reactions

Back