What's new

iOS 9.3 Is Available

Apple stopped signing iOS 9.3 for iPad Air and older, except for the iPad 2. So your iPad tells you there's an update, but you can't do it, because the software isn't signed any more. Technically, your iPad is up to date right now, until Apple allows downloading iOS 9.3.again.
 
Apple stopped signing iOS 9.3 for iPad Air and older, except for the iPad 2. So your iPad tells you there's an update, but you can't do it, because the software isn't signed any more. Technically, your iPad is up to date right now, until Apple allows downloading iOS 9.3.again.
I get it but being My iPad shows iOS 9.3 "Downloaded" (but I can't install it) how will I know an update that can be downloaded and installed will be available? Will it require me to connect to iTunes every day and check for an update?
 
This site will show you whether or not the update is available for your device:
TSSstatus API - Status
All you have to do, is to check the site regularly.
 
This site will show you whether or not the update is available for your device:
TSSstatus API - Status
All you have to do, is to check the site regularly.
I guess we are looking for something like 9.3.1 but how to distinguish which iPad from all the variants. For example I have an iPad Air purchased in 2014. Which variant is that ?
 
I guess we are looking for something like 9.3.1 but how to distinguish which iPad from all the variants. For example I have an iPad Air purchased in 2014. Which variant is that ?
What's your model? The number is visible on your back cover, starting with an A, and followed by 4 digits.
 
I found my device on the status list but don't know how to interpret it.

It says Signing Yes and ... Null.
 
I found my device on the status list but don't know how to interpret it.

It says Signing Yes and ... Null.

Null means that since it is a currently signed operating system, there's no known end date for signing status.
 
Hi, I iPad shows again update 9.3 should I go with it via iTunes.
 
Hi, I iPad shows again update 9.3 should I go with it via iTunes.
Yes, it's the modified release of iOS 9.3 that has a fix for all the problems people were having recently when trying to update to the original iOS 9.3 release.
 
The modified iOS 9.3 update is now available for your iPad. You can update now by connecting your iPad to iTunes and selecting the update function.
This nightmare goes on and on. I connected my iPad via iTunes and sure enough, there is a modified IOS9.3 to download. Now I keep getting an error code 39.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom