What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 2024 model - Camera

Tax-Slave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want take photos of the northern lights using iPad Pro 2024 camera. I read about using night mode on camera, but I can’t find where the setting is?

I want take photos of the northern lights using iPad Pro 2024 camera. I read about using night mode on camera, but I can’t find where the setting is?
I think you will find that when you hold your iPad up in the dark there will automatically be an indicator of how long the exposure will be. That is how it appears on the iPhone 13 Pro at least.

If the Camera app won't do the job, there are other camera apps that have long exposure modes.

The only good app I can think of off the top of my head is Spectre Camers. This is a free long-exposure app made by the same people who do Halide. One of the best camera apps for those who want full control of their iPhone's camera.

That said, I've never used Spectre, only read some good reviews.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back