What's new

navication bars...

hillrx8

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
greece
please i need tweak for ''black navication bar'' for ipad 2 with 5.1.1!thanks...
 
Last edited:
Have a look at the tweak "Black Navigation Bars iOS 5" in Cydia. I don't know if it'll work for the iPad, as it doesn't say, but maybe it's worth a try? Or, maybe it's a good starting point...

Tthat's the only tweak I know to make the navigation bar black. if that doesn't work - maybe a Google search of the Web may turn up something.

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and I've deleted the other post you made on this topic. Posting more than one thread about an issue not only fragments the conversation - it's against our rules. Please keep to this thread for any further discussion on this issue. Thanks.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom