S seevee7 iPF Noob Joined Feb 27, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2010 #1 Will the IPad offer Adobe Acrobat reader or another PDF reader? So, I can load my own PDFs and view them, zoom, pan, etc? Steve
Will the IPad offer Adobe Acrobat reader or another PDF reader? So, I can load my own PDFs and view them, zoom, pan, etc? Steve
WishBone iPF Noob Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2010 #2 I feel certain that you will be able to view pdf files on the iPad. It will probably be with a stock app like "Preview" in OSX. If not, there are quite a few apps in the App Store that allow this on the iPhone. No worries.
I feel certain that you will be able to view pdf files on the iPad. It will probably be with a stock app like "Preview" in OSX. If not, there are quite a few apps in the App Store that allow this on the iPhone. No worries.
JohnnyApple4 Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2010 Messages 852 Reaction score 129 Feb 27, 2010 #3 I agree with WishBone, there are a few PDF readers in the app store so you'll have a few options.
A AbblePC iPF Noob Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 281 Reaction score 1 Location Pa. USA Feb 27, 2010 #4 2 words for PDF reading... Quick Office For creating PDF's; Scanner Pro