What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing multiple photos on page

Jane301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iphoto but cannot find how to print multiple photos on 1 page. Using print from photo on ipad and print on
iphoto only seem to have to the option of 1 photo on the page and it prints a roughly 16 x 11cm (can't find an inch ruler)
on an A4 page. Am trying to print 4 or 6 different photos per A4 page. Any help appreciated. Thanks

My Mother wants the same thing. I've been looking at some of the photo collage apps with a print feature, but have not settled on one I really like, and think is simple enough that Mom will like it.

Another possibility is to use a word processor like Pages, then import each photo you want manually. I'd probably do that myself, but don't want Mom to have to jump through the hoops.

I may try pages I haven't got it. I'm a Mum and probably the same age as yours so find it a bit confusing at times. ie is it us or not? Thanks for your reply. It's not me this time!

I may try pages I haven't got it. I'm a Mum and probably the same age as yours so find it a bit confusing at times. ie is it us or not? Thanks for your reply. It's not me this time!

Hi Jane - another option in the iWork suite is Keynote (PowerPoint simulator on a smaller scale) - I've combined 2 or 3 images from the native Photo app into a Keynote presentation which can certainly be printed - just did the image below (two of our kachinas) by importing two images (3 or 4 could be added to fit the slide - resizing is possible - and other features can be added). Good luck & let us know your solution(s) - Dave :)

photo.PNG

My Mother is in her early 70's. I't mostly the newest granddaughter that needs immortalized. My niece is the cutest baby ever, of course. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back