What's new

Retina Display iPad mini release date: Q3 of 2013?

Well I do decide where I work for the most part

That's the point: Buyers (including companies) decide for themselves. What you guys decide will have no bearing on other companies or individuals and their choices.
 
Couldn't care less about retina display, only reason I would buy the next version immediately is if they offer a 128GB version. They need to ditch the 16GB in all products and go with 32, 64, 128 and keep they same price structure as 16,32,64.

I agree with you
 
As in Tim Cook?

Lol. I doubt Tim Cook would be bashing Apple on an iPad forum, saying there was no point in buying the new mini ipad for a retina upgradeand then identifying himself. Unless he missed some daily medication or something, lol.
 
Lol. I doubt Tim Cook would be bashing Apple on an iPad forum, saying there was no point in buying the new mini ipad for a retina upgradeand then identifying himself. Unless he missed some daily medication or something, lol.

LOL! I know!
 
I agree with you

They are not going to "give" the iPads away just because we want them to lol. Get a 32GB for the same price as a 16GB. Don't think so.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF
 
I am mostly interested in new guts for the mini. The retina display will just be a bonus for me it that's included!
 
I am mostly interested in new guts for the mini. The retina display will just be a bonus for me it that's included!

The good news is if it comes with a retina screen, it is almost guaranteed to have new & improved guts. :)
 
The good news is if it comes with a retina screen, it is almost guaranteed to have new & improved guts. :)

I was hoping it was going to be launched now, so I could use it for am upcoming trip! Boohoo!! :(
 
The good news is if it comes with a retina screen, it is almost guaranteed to have new & improved guts. :)

Of course it will. It will be the one that probably should have been released the first time around. But, hey, they sold a ton of the gen 1 minis so that's good. I'm sure they'll sell a zillion new minis. I still can't believe how popular they are but I'm just stuck on larger screens so that explains my position on it.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom