What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scratched my new ipad using a charging dock

Frawick said:
Chill. IPad is almost indestructible.

*chuckles*. You've obviously never dropped one! They are nowhere near "indestructible", but they are pretty well built.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

Sorry you have some scratches :( I remember how bummed I was when I found a scratch on the back of my iPad1. Hopefully a good cover will keep it from getting any worse my friend.

Sorry to hear...It's pretty easy to slip and scratch the area round the 30way connector, even more so on the iPad 2 & 3 due to the rounded edge. Only thing you can do is be more careful.

I think what I would do is to stick a small suitable label over the scratched area having carefully cut out the hole to match, a discrete thin plastic label should'nt look too much out of place, perhaps one that says.. 'warning..easily scratched' ;-) at least it would prevent further scratching and hide the currrent scratches, or fit one of the proper thin rear protectors a suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back