What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I jailbreak?

Well, even if I would manage to get Facebook working somehow, there are still so many other sites that don't render properly that there's really not much point.

it looks like you’re going to have to get a newer iPad in order to access the apps and sites you want to use.

Well the thing is Scifan, I just bought this device on FB Marketplace a few weeks ago with the intention of giving it to my elderly aunt in the nursing home and would show her how to surf around the internet a bit. It was advertised as an iPad Air 2 (which while still old, was still "new" enough to be able to run some basic things, I think). I got it home and started the setup of it only to find out it was a useless old iPad 4. I got scammed and paid CDN$100 for it.

So now, I'm trying to find some way to get SOME use out of it.... I guess it's hopeless. :-(

Thanks
Shawn

You could go to YouTube and do a search for "things to do with an old iPad" and see if any of the ideas there sound good. There's a fair number of videos that look like they might help. Or at least be entertaining to watch.

Most reactions

Back