What's new

Store is refusing to repair iPad

ScorpionBlues

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Well, just few weeks back there's been some physical problem with my iPad 2 sim slot which is seem to be stuck and I even asked about it here, and came to know that it can be fixed under warranty.
So today I took it from the place I bought it but they said they are not able to take our the SIM tray too. Even though my iPad is under official warranty and the store is apple authorized they refused to take it.
:/ I m just freaked out on what should I do now ?
 
Oh btw, I m from United Arab emirates, Dubai.
 
Last edited:
Anyway you can contact Apple directly and explain the problem? Possibly that store can be taken off the authorized dealer list for lack of support.
 
I went to the store but they are still refusing to count it under warranty as they say it's physical damage which is not under the warranty.
Is it true ?
 
I would expect that "physical damage" caused by misuse (for example, rough handling) would not be covered by the warranty. It sounds as if this is what they are claiming. I would inquire as to the basis for this conclusion.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom