What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Theeeee company of course.

AA
image-1910251725.png

I went to the London science museum on a school trip a few years ago. Very impressive, I wish I had more time to see it without the students! Lol

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. The year of the Dragon. Appropriately, I was born in the year of the horse. I love horses and own two.

Last edited:
Good karma said:
Blackberry is in a similar boat to Kodak, blackberry invented the smartphone category by their push email and bbm and was successful for many years until apple and android became better

Talking about hindsight, I once worked with a music agent whose claim to misfortune was that he auditioned Queen. He didn't like them and didn't sign them up to his employer, a major record label!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66 said:
Happy Chinese New Year everyone. The year of the Dragon. Appropriately, I was born in the year of the horse. I love horse and own two.

This is MY year!!! I was born in the year of the dragon!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Gabriel1 said:
I love the Science Museum (museums aren't really my thing but this place along with the Natural History Museum are great) but haven't been for years!

Holborn Viaduct is my next work location so maybe I'll take a tube over there sometime soon.

The Archangel

Hi Gabriel,

When you are working at Holborn, it would be worth visiting the free galleries at the British Library, if you are into ancient texts. BL also host miscellaneous free exhibitions.

robertlc said:
No, you never forget how to ride a bicycle.

It was scary at first before I pushed off to start, not knowing what was going to happen. I'm heavier now than I was back then and wasn't sure if I could balance correctly. No problems.

You lucky man Robertic, with the freebie. I just went out on the bike after a 10 month break. I had to deliver the proof of the church magazine (on a memory stick) to the printer.

I was out of condition and found riding up a long easy hill hard going. I must get out at least 2X per week to get my fitness back.

tlbaker said:
This is MY year!!! I was born in the year of the dragon!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Me too!

Richard Brown said:
Hi Gabriel,

When you are working at Holborn, it would be worth visiting the free galleries at the British Library, if you are into ancient texts. BL also host miscellaneous free exhibitions.

The only ancient texts that I know of are on my birth certificate!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back