What's new

Want to download iPad app from iTunes Italy

CrisB

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Have an app that I want to download from iTunes Italy, I can find it on my iPad, but when I go to download it defaults to my USA iTunes and says it can't find. Is there a setting on my iPad that allows me to download from various countries. The only way I can think of doing it, is to download on my home computer in iTunes and then transfer to my iPad?
Cris
 
Go to settings, store section, and click on your apple id, then click view apple id. Then change the country to Italy. This should now put you into the Italy app store.
 
Last edited:
You will need to create a new account for the italian store, you can't use the same account in different countries.
 
Thank you for your help. I did have to create a separate account in Italy in order to access an Italian app. I think since we are in a global market, it would be great to be able to sign up for multiple countries with the same info and credit card.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom