What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep putting in peoples bunker codes but they are not being added as a friend. Any suggestions?
I'm using Android, so i don't know if this helps, but seems they have to accept on their end to be added, and at least on Android there is a bug making that hard to do, i had to go on facebook and remove this as an authorized application, then log back into Facebook from the game to get it to let me accept requests

craftynatalie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie help please!

Just started playing last night. Have 0 diamonds to build 10th floor. Do I have to buy diamonds? What are those codes for on the first page? Appreciate the help!

craftynatalie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delivery guys?

Another Tip for those wanting to earn more gold quicker. As most of you already know, there are four delivery guys that bring gold to your complex. The Present offers the most and barrels the second most. I now have 3 of the 4 delivery guys bringing me presents and am working on the fourth.

To do this: Let all delivery guys deliver to your complex and with no one in the receiving area...close the game completely. Now restart the game (should see title page load up)and see what delivery guys you have...let all 4 show up before you start. Hopefully you have your first present guy and if not, repeat above. Once you have one delivery guy with a present make sure that he is the ONLY one showing in the receiving area and quickly close down the game COMPLETELY. When you open the game back up, he will still be there and now you will have 3 new and fresh delivery guys. Keep doing this until you get your second present bearing delivery man. Now make sure that you only have the TWO present guys showing and shut down again completely. When you restart the game, those two will still be standing there to deliver and you will have two new delivery guys. Keep repeating above until eventually you will have all four delivery guys bringing you awesome gifts of gold.

Enjoy and have fun...I am :D
:eek:

Ok. Newbie here, a little confused. I have only seen 3 delivery guys; present, barrel, and the box what else am I looking for? And, when you say wait for all four to show up, do you mean do not put them in the lift and just have them wait in line? And that line where they wait is that what you call the receiving area?

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just fyi, and regards to the android version only (but system is close enough to even allow friends cross platform so this should be good), this is a 100% complete list of the bonus rooms available in the game. Again this is the Android version, iPhone may have different names, but the passcodes on the front page work the same on Android so maybe this'll help out

Code:
climbing wall
pet room
cantine
laboratory
recycler
calendar room
modern kitchen
root cellar
international cuisine
barber
museum
vovs palace
homebrew
bakery
nursing home
furniture supply
parimeter defense
armory
cowboy bar bacground
antiques
party room
List is easy for me to guarantee complete (don't ask, pulled the names from the apk floors list xml lol) and no, couldnt find a master code list for it :( but at least know what is missing now

edit: if interested, heres the premium floors, pulled these 1st by accident

Code:
food - distillery
workshop - treasure hunter room
science - pharmacy
culture - the preppers band
science - water purification
culture - lounge
culture - video games
science - air circulation
science - communication
culture - national geographic
security - blackout room
workshop - wardrobe
workshop - panic room
security - firestation
security - firearms
food - hydroponic garden
workshop - shoemaker
security - shooting range
food - water tank
food - caffee point

Edit 2: founs another area where both "alarm room" and "school" are bonus rooms too, hopefully thats it lol

Last edited:

mab70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have a list of the code words to receive the bonus rooms from your list? There are rooms on your list which I have never seen any mention of before, like nursing home and antiques.

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have a list of the code words to receive the bonus rooms from your list? There are rooms on your list which I have never seen any mention of before, like nursing home and antiques.

I wish, unfort all i found that's useful(at least so far) is the complete list of rooms, I even have all the standard rooms list, just didn't think it important to post like 130 rooms you can get standard. Its a possibility they made the codes dynamic so they could post on the tv show when they felt time to (in other words possibly more tv codes to come?), I'll make another attempt tonight to see if its in the main code anywhere accessible

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dam it just wrote a detailed explanation and the browser messed up; tl;dr version: here's what is currently officially available, the other rooms have texture image setup in the xml, but no info to acquire them in the database (snapshot of database file from the apk
) Capture.PNGI'll see if this was the latest version of the game, if so then have to wait for an update to get access to the others

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alot of neat stuff in that database too, if interested ill pm you the file provided you understand how to read an s3db file
and in case anyone thought I'm totally making up the rooms, heres a snippet of the xml file I pulled the info from, so ya know I'm not crazy lol this shot shows the nursing home part
Capturexml.PNG

Last edited:

Funygirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this game. I have a resident in one of my room that as a "+1" above his head. What's that mean ?

Also, what is the maximum of friends you can have ?

Last edited:

s810car

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only seen +1 as a temporary thing, meaning new resident. As far as max, no clue, I have over 80, seen someone mention having 300, I wouldn't go overboard with it (I stopped taking more) as it slows down visiting them alot and there's a couple bugs regarding too many, one I have is the supply icon that shows you can visit for supplies never goes away now, so i have no idea when to visit, i just go once a day, and a worse one i heard about is a perma freeze trying to visit making it impossible to get more supplies without purchase. Keep it between 50-100 max for quick speed and less bugs

JubeJube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use to get different delivery guys, some with boxes, some with barrels, and once and awhile one with a present. Now I don't get anything but small boxes? Any ideas why that is?

Trixie234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started playing last night. Have 0 diamonds to build 10th floor. Do I have to buy diamonds? What are those codes for on the first page? Appreciate the help!

Use the codes on the first page to build new floors. It is a good idea to save them for every tenth floor because those are the most expensive. Put the code into the Promo Code box on the menu. Also you probably have diamonds. Go to the Achievements and get some diamonds and supplies there. You do not have to buy them but of course it is much faster if you do.

Trixie234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use to get different delivery guys, some with boxes, some with barrels, and once and awhile one with a present. Now I don't get anything but small boxes? Any ideas why that is?
Sometimes if you restart the game you will get different delivery guys but it appears to be random. The ones with the bigger boxes are a bonus.

Most reactions

Latest posts