What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment) Tips, tricks, and codes.

Trixie234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having the same problem? I cannot add friends to my shelters. It stops midway through the normal process and then I have to reboot the game to get it out of that screen.

Trixie234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue. First started occasionally, once I reset it was OK. Now I haven't been able to access for about a week. Will put in a request w/ g5 to check it out or see if they know about it it.
Me too, it walks and walks and I cannot get supplies. Once in a while it works though.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please remember to use the proper thread for Friend Requests. This thread is specific for tips/tricks.

Thank you,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Lilmomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone ever kicked someone out of the shelter? What happens

I have kicked out a few lower skilled preppers. I haven't seen anything detrimental occur yet. All I've seen is that it makes room for the other preppers like the buy with diamonds ones and the daily reward ones. Hope this helps.

BBags1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with the app? I do not gave access to "my friends", when clicking on that icon, so I cannot invite any new friends or even accept invites from others who have entered my code. I also do not have access to the tunnels either, so no suitcases as well. All other parts of game work fine. It's not due to a poor internet signal as I've tested in multiple high bandwidth sites, with no success. My daughter is having the exact same trouble with her app, and it started the same time as mine, so I think it's a app issue????

Kalisky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been experiencing this for more than a week on both my iPhone and ipad. I did contact customer service and as usualthey ask for info about my personal game when I know it's not just me. In the past it fixes itself. Patience is key.

Dee21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally able to get supplies from tunnel friends. 286947c f06a1c2

Last edited:

relokate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
help please

I have been ruthlessly kicking preppers out of my bunker to get the perfect matches for my floors, now I have to wait 6 hours for new ones :/
Also, the suitcase never seems to disappear from the tunnel to visit my friends, are they connected?

And I'm using android, is there anyway to get better delivery guys? I've noticed you can't use the trick with vips to get what you want from them :(

Big Al 1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed all achievements in my bunker except one. The last achievement "Lord of the Bunker" you get when you have accomplished all achievements. I assumed I would get this when I finished all the other ones. Does anyone know what triggers getting this acheivement?

Any help would be appreciated.

thepinkrobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded this for my kindle too and I had a weapons expert come in. I didn't have room for him and the elevator took him to the "new floor" level. He's stuck there, and I don't know what to do about it! Help!?

Most reactions

Latest posts