What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SonjaShores said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this game and love it. I'm stuck with something that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere.. I've been trying to place new animals but keep getting a message saying "habitats cannot touch" and I can't figure out where I can place them. Can anybody help? Thanks so much in advance.

And I'm looking for neighbors: I'm CAMSXZM

Habitats for the same category of animals can touch, eg plains animal habitats can touch. Rhinos can touch gazelles can touch zebras can touch giraffes etc. Habitats for another category of animals must be separated by at least one clear space from habitats of the first category. You can define this separation by placing paths between the types of animals (which will also give you bonus coins when you collect from each animal). Feel free to check out my zoo to see how this works. My zoo code is OARQWR.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the same problem as me. Ever Since the latest update I cannot pick up from my inbox and can no longer visit neighbours. every time I try this the game crashes. It used to do this sometimes but now it's every time and I can no longer gets hearts to breed my animals. I have tried installing and reinstalling and restarting my iPad but nothing works. Ive also tried to get hearts on safari but after spending ably 500k I've only managed to get one or two hearts. I'm really annoyed as I can no longer play the game and have spent enough money on it to! )-:

redrooter99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
handful of cash

Hi im new round here, I need some help, I have actually become addicted to dream zoo, i know but i love it, anyhow, the other day i decided to buy a handfull of cash ,
now when i have checked my email i have noticed to more purchases by dream zoo for more cash?? So when I log onto the internet after it being off,then go to dream zoo, a box comes up and says sign into your itunes account and Im pretty sure each time i do this its automatically taking money from my credit card for dream zoo, cash, why is it doing this now, and how do i stop it. apart form not signing in which is the obvisous, i just wanna it tooo stop.. any help thanks i have looked into my itunes and no help there..
thanks red,

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Contact Dreamzoo Go to settings and at the bottom it has an email address. They are usually quick to reply

Lucia

Kannons610

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like many of you I greatly enjoy playing dream zoo but am frustrated with all of the bugs. I have a question related to logging in on multiple devices. How can I get my zoo, which I play on my iPhone, to load on my wife's iPad? Also, once I have logged in on my wife's iPad, how do I log out so she can log back in to hers and play? Thanks in advance for all your help. These questions have bothered me for a while.

dimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kannons610 said:
Like many of you I greatly enjoy playing dream zoo but am frustrated with all of the bugs. I have a question related to logging in on multiple devices. How can I get my zoo, which I play on my iPhone, to load on my wife's iPad? Also, once I have logged in on my wife's iPad, how do I log out so she can log back in to hers and play? Thanks in advance for all your help. These questions have bothered me for a while.

You can do it only by logging in through your Facebook account, in Settings.

mrshdjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not able to place animals

Did you get his problem fixed?? I play wiht my 5 yr old and we are both so frustrated by this.

Yeah, my zoo has expanded, but for example, I just went on a Safari and found a "rare lemur" and kept it. I clicked on DONE. Then I go to the Import Wild Lemurs page and click on Very Rare > Place. Okay, that one costs .99. If I don't want to spend the .99, I then click on Rare > Place, and it takes me back to a large portion of property that says "drag this item to move."Doesn't matter WHERE I drag it, I can never place it. The only options are "cancel" and "done" and the "done" is highlighted out so I can't choose it to place it anywhere. So I just have to cancel and lose it. I've lost a lot of animals this way.

arooboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! :( I think I lost my zoo....

I was level 57, and had recently read about some perks of linking to your facebook account, and so I opted to connect. As soon as I did, the game restarted and kicked me back to level 10 (odd I would start there..) and started doing the tutorial, etc.

I've tried restarting the game and unlinking facebook, but I can't get my original zoo back. Is there anything else I can try? :(

I've put a lot of time into that zoo, and I'd be quite bummed if it is gone for good.

Thank you for any advice..

arooboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After my post above, I discovered the handy little support email within the game and gave it a whirl. It appears I'm SOL. :( Since I had never connected my original game to facebook before, the original game data (without the Facebook connection) had not been saved, and therefore cannot be recovered. :( Turns out that the new game that is now linked through my FB account has overridden the previous game.

If that is how the game is setup to handle linking to facebook, they really should put in a warning of sorts advising you may lose any unsaved game if you continue with the syncing. /sigh

At least I didn't purchase any in-game items....I would have been LIVID. All I've wasted is time. Gogo silver lining! :)

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Warning to anyone new to this game. It starts of great. But as you progresses it starts to crash. I have spent a small fortune on this game and know can longer expand or play the game cause every time I do it crashies I can't collect any hearts. It crashes. can't visit zoos nits crashes. I can't visit neighbours, it crashies. I have downloaded this game to my iPhone too incase there' was something wrong with my iPad. Guess what it crashes every time I try to visit a zoo. I cannot receive or deliverer hearts and I'm the game is useless to me. I'm very annoyed cause I spent a lot of money on it and the expansions for the dinosaurs makes it nearly impossible for anyone to excellorite and not being able to send/receive hearts makes the game impossible I'm really annoyed as spent all my Christmas vouchers on this game thinking the developers deserved deverserved my money for such a class game. Don't start playing it u will be sucked in to giving money to them

tlcasady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get more hearts- If you are making good coins, go on the plains safari- repeatedly. Keep going each time until you get a heart or a flat tire. I build up about 40 hearts at a time this way.

omklb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've actually just downloaded this game yesterday and it worked fine....at first. It let me put the first two animals in and name my zoo, and when it asked if i wanted to post to facebook i clicked sure. Ever since then, i haven't been able to even get on. I've deleted it and rebooted my phone several times, i've even tried logging out of my itunes onto my brother and significant other. The only thing i get when i open it is "we have detected that you are logged into an android phone sorry but we cant load it on you iOs." I've gone online, ended all activities and it's still the same. Help please!

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the past 2 days it has been impossible to visit your neighbors and the game has an announcement when it opens that they are working on the problem. Here is a work around I have found to work for me. Make a list of a few neighbor codes from another thread on this forum. Then when you chick on the friends icon say add by a zoo code. Type in the zoo code and add. Then click close and it says invite sent and takes me to my original list of neighbors where I can collect hearts by visiting them. Each time you close the game and reopen later you will have to use new neighbor code but it will keep you playing while they work out their MANY and FREQUENT bugs. Hope this helps some of you.

tdfrees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time there is a fix or upgrade, I loose currency I have built up. With the most recent upgrade when I accept gifts in my inbox, I don't actually get them!! Does anyone else have this problem?
Another weird thing is I used to only have 3 storks, now I have 4 but I can't use them all because I am not being credited with my hearts from neighbors!

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the new iPad and gave my old one to my wife. *I am trying to associate dream zoo with her account but not having luck. *I did not reset the iPad though I did change to her apple Id for everything except the app store. *Anyway, my wife has a zoo on her iPhone and it is associated with her Facebook. *How do I get it on my old iPad?

-Greg

Most reactions

Latest posts