What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Zoo Help

jt4411

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to work the expansion function when your original borders are full
? It tells me to tap outside my borders but i have been trying for days. Thanks!!

jt4411

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to move my stuff around alot. Then it would all messed up when i came back on. Now i do a little at a time, COMPLETELY exit, and go back in. Seems to work. Maybe the same with lost coins and animals? Dunno.

Now when i say completely exit, i have my double tap home button to show me all my apps running in the background. Do this and then hold the home button until they shake..then you X out of dream zoo, then you get back in quickly.. Also not a bad idea to have only dream zoo running when u play. Now.....

Can someone please help me with my question?

Anyone know how to work the expansion function when your original borders are full
? It tells me to tap outside my borders but i have been trying for days. Thanks!!

mommabueno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
inbox problem

My dream zoo inbox will indicate I have messages. When I try to access it all that is there is a message saying to visit other zoos... I used to get hearts from there but not any more. Does anyone know how to fix it?

shredguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Expanded borders?

jt4411,
I don't think there is anything you can do to get more "real estate" when you have filled the zoo area provided by Zynga. I'm playing on an Android, but I assume it's the same on an IPad. The green land has "dots" in the buildable area and is just flat green outside the "borders". I think there is a HUGE DESIGN FLAW in this format. You end up paying over $2,000,000.00 coins to fill a TINY TRIANGLE OF LAND that can only hold 1 animal. STUPID ZYNGA!!!! Unless they decide to expand their own program I think we are all out of luck. THEY DIDN'T EVEN PROVIDE ENOUGH ZOO SPACE FOR EVERY ANIMAL AND HABITAT. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT ZYNGA?????

maxandkiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues going on safaris and visiting neighbors? It's so frustrating that this game is so addicting and soooo buggy! ;p I haven't been able to do anything except collect coins for days. I was wondering if reinstalling would fix it and if anyone knows if it's possible to save your data so you don't have to start over?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm having the same problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times and it didn't help.

Bearblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari wrong turn?

Hi there. I've been having a problem with safaris recently. Every time I try to go on a safari, it says "Oops, wrong turn! Please try again." I get this error every single tone I try to go on safari. I'm at the point where I can't advance in the game because I can't obtain new animals. I've already tried a force close, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times. Nothing is helping and I'm becoming really frustrated. What should I do?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I can't see any of my neighbors or suggested (2 heart) people, so I'm basically stuck just collecting coins day in, day out. I can't breed because I can't get any hearts from neighbors.

Edit 2: Now my game is no longer saving at all. Every time I come back, it is stuck in one place, and no matter what I do, it always comes back to that spot. I really really need help

Last edited:

Katlyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem and it's been this way for over a week now. This must be a problem that many people are having. I'm just waiting for them to fix this problem or a way to fix it.

Bearblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded the update and what a surprise! None of the problems were fixed. Still can't visit neighbors or go on safari.

Katlyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the upgrade too and nothing even changed. This is so aggravating!! All I can do is collect from my animals. I can't advance in the game at all!!

Kerenkstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ciawoman said:
Just got the new update and guess what. Can't play the game at all now as it just keeps crashing. Brilliant )-:

I have the same problem. I can't even play. The game loads and in one second, the screen freezes. Forever. I am so frustrated and angry at Zynga. I have been playing since October and put quite a bit of time into my zoo. Every time there is an update, I get excited about being able to play again but there has been no change. It has been like this for 2 weeks.

james.purchas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Major Lag Time - An hour just to collect coins, can't do much else

Does anybody have any tips to make Dream Zoo stop lagging so much. I love this game but it often takes me an hour to collect from my animals when it should take 5 minutes tops.

Me and two other people are know are in the exact same boat. How does this get sorted out because i can't use most of the games features due to all this lag.

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the past 2 days I have been unable to load the game at all. The progress bar at the bottom of the screen moves very slowly until about 85% green then just stops entirely. Up in the right hand corner the circular icon is still spinning but the green bar never moves again. After some time, maybe 10 minutes, the screen just closes down and goes back to my screen where I select what apps to work with. Other Zynga apps I have load and play normally so it's not my I pad or Internet connection. Anyone else have this happen and any solution suggestions. Thanks.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant play dream zoo at all on my iPad. Zynga told me to reinstall the app the sinc it with iTunes. But nothing worked. I play now play it on my android and it works perfect. In the end Zynga said they are aware of the problems and are working on it. But that was months ago. Zynga games all start to crash. I can no longer play Dream Heights and Cityville on my iPad. I wish I'd never started playing their dodgy games

TexasSassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a zoo going on I pad and want to play on android phone do you start over or can you continue with the same zoo? Don't really want to start over as I have all but the last 3 aquatic animals! If I do delete it and reinstall on I pad does it also start over or does it save what you had?

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You sign in with Facebook and your game is then saved. It's in menu setting

Most reactions

Latest posts