What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can unlock iPad Pro 3gen & iPhone 13

djsektone818

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can unlock the iPad Pro 3gen and iPhone 13 …. I’m tried used a lot website tell me how to unlock & I try ask apple to unlock for me and then say can’t unlock for me because I need the email iPad Pro 3gen and iPhone 13 & I don’t have any money to buy software unlocked and tried it free but not free at all or gets unlocked…can someone help me please 😞🥺 I’m trying to get iPad Pro unlocked I could give to my 5 year old daughter for Christmas 🎄 and iPhone 13 I’m trying to get unlocked I could use it for paid pay phone … I just lost my job like 2 weeks ago 😞 and can you please help me out thank you so much and GOD BLESSED 🥹🙏🏽

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m afraid that without the Apple ID and password of the original owner, there is no way to remove Activation Lock. All sites that say they can remove activation lock for a fee or for free are scams. If you can’t contact the original owner to remove the Activation Lock for you I’m afraid that you have an unusable brick on your hands.
If you weren’t told about the activation lock at the time of purchase and you bought the devices from a site like eBay, which has a return and refund policy allowing you to get a refund of your purchase price you should try to get a refund as soon as possible.

Last edited:
OP
D

djsektone818

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’m afraid that without the Apple ID and password of the original owner, there is no way to remove Activation Lock. All sites that say they can remove activation lock for a fee or for free are scams. If you can’t contact the original owner to remove the Activation Lock for you I’m afraid that you have an unusable brick on your hands.
If you weren’t told about the activation lock at the time of purchase and you bought the devices from a site like eBay, which has a return and refund policy allowing you to get a refund of your purchase price you should try to get a refund as soon as possible.
Can you tell me the name of to buy to unlock it or how can I do it? Is there anyway to download in factory reset the iPhone or the iPad?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can’t unlock those devices without the Apple ID and password that was used to set up activation lock. There are no third party services that can remove activation lock. You can’t even factory reset the iPhone and iPad without the original owner’s Apple ID and password.

Most reactions

Latest posts