What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reducing Video size

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I had a whole page of individual reels, but when I took a pic as per your instructions, only one reel came out, which I have taken a photo of. So how do I get it on to your site since my options are only email, face book etc.
If I go into my desktop and look at them, I see all the individual videos, but don't know how to get into the one I just "copied". In other words, how do I move around the iPad when its on my desktop?

Why are you doing anything on the Desktop. For something as simple as you want to do just use the iMovie app on the iPad.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
Can I send SMS from iPad in iOS 8, if I don't have iPhone?
Without an iPhone you won't be able to send and receive SMS text messages with your iPad. With iOS 8 if both your iPhone and iPad are on the same WiFi network, you can receive and make phone calls and text messages on your iPad, relayed through your iPhone via the WiFi network they're both connected to.

Wayper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Without an iPhone you won't be able to send and receive SMS text messages with your iPad. With iOS 8 if both your iPhone and iPad are on the same WiFi network, you can receive and make phone calls and text messages on your iPad, relayed through your iPhone via the WiFi network they're both connected to.

Oh, it's bad. :/ thanks for answer. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts