What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessing Home Movies when in IMovies.

ferguson1518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have imported a number of videos on to my iPad from my PC using iTunes, and can see and play them in Home Movies within Apple TV on the iPad

I now want to edit one of these in IMovies on the iPad and add some music, however IMovies can’t see these videos. It only appears to be able to see videos that I can access via the Photos app. The Photos app doesn’t seem to be able to see these videos either.

any advice would be much appreciated

I have imported a number of videos on to my iPad from my PC using iTunes, and can see and play them in Home Movies within Apple TV on the iPad

I now want to edit one of these in IMovies on the iPad and add some music, however IMovies can’t see these videos. It only appears to be able to see videos that I can access via the Photos app. The Photos app doesn’t seem to be able to see these videos either.

any advice would be much appreciated
I think you would have to re-import your videos directly to iMovies before you could edit hem.

I think you would have to re-import your videos directly to iMovies before you could edit hem.
Thank you for the reply. I am away from home so only have access to iPad, which contains the videos on Apple TV. So unfortunately cant import directly into IMovies as I can’t find the video on my iPad other than in Appletv.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back