What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I still breed ruby, pearl and emerald dragons or only the peridot?

mornamoo said:
Can I still breed ruby, pearl and emerald dragons or only the peridot?

You can only breed dragons that are currently in the market.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

peppiegal said:
You can only breed dragons that are currently in the market.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Oh that makes sense thank you :)

Next question - what level do you need to be to breed the olympus? I can see the habitat but not the eggs. I'm level 16.

Thanks so much for this thread. I just wish I could breed my peridot then I could actually start enjoying the game again!

mornamoo said:
Oh that makes sense thank you :)

Next question - what level do you need to be to breed the olympus? I can see the habitat but not the eggs. I'm level 16.

Thanks so much for this thread. I just wish I could breed my peridot then I could actually start enjoying the game again!

It will be available on level 17, and don't worry coz Olympus Dragon is permanent, it is here to stay. ;)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

moon dargon

Hi, I try for a week now to breed a Moon dragon, so far no luck.
I've tried different combinations as
lightning-cold
firefly-cold
lightning-fridge
ice dragon-cold

so far no luck..,does anyone have a suggestion?

marion65 said:
Hi, I try for a week now to breed a Moon dragon, so far no luck.
I've tried different combinations as
lightning-cold
firefly-cold
lightning-fridge
ice dragon-cold

so far no luck..,does anyone have a suggestion?

You should stick with one combo. I got mine with firefly storm.

Seasonal Dragon

-This dragon is here to stay and will change its appearance as seasons changes.
-This dragon can be breed with any dragon that has PLANT, FIRE and AIR elements present, so many combinations are possible.

Some suggestions:

Air + Flower
Air + Poison
Blazing + Flower
Blazing + Plant
Blazing + Poison
Blazing + Pollen
Blazing + Willow
Fire + Pollen
Fire + Willow
Firework + Flower
Firework + Plant
Firework + Poison
Firework + Pollen
Firework + Willow
Flower + Pollen
Flower + Willow
Poison + Pollen
Poison + Willow

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!" 

Last edited:
marion65 said:
Thanks Ashley :eek:

Does it matter in which level these dragons are?

It does not matter what lvl they are or in what order you put them. Although some people have been successful by sticking with one order for a while and as soon as they switch the order they get their dragon. Everybody has different tricks to get their new dragons. Some examples are buying the decorations that go with the dragon, leveling up a new breeding pair from 1 to 10(personally worked for me with the ruby) decorating to increase your visitors and many more. You can see many of these tricks by just watching the tips and tricks thread. I am starting to think that change can help. Simply trying something different.

peppiegal said:
It does not matter what lvl they are or in what order you put them. Although some people have been successful by sticking with one order for a while and as soon as they switch the order they get their dragon. Everybody has different tricks to get their new dragons. Some examples are buying the decorations that go with the dragon, leveling up a new breeding pair from 1 to 10(personally worked for me with the ruby) decorating to increase your visitors and many more. You can see many of these tricks by just watching the tips and tricks thread. I am starting to think that change can help. Simply trying something different.

OMG, this is so helpful! I added a few more decorations and then switched the breeding order for the peridot and finally got one, woohoo

suarezjenl said:
OMG, this is so helpful! I added a few more decorations and then switched the breeding order for the peridot and finally got one, woohoo cdf89

Well done! I've bough several decorations and switch breaking order. Still no joy. I'll keep plugging away.

Wow.., I'm succeeded to breed a Moon dragon.,it's on the way :eek:

So does anyone have a suggestion how to breed a Sun dragon?

I have already tried: Lightning (lvl 10) Cold (lvl 9)
and lightning (lvl 4) Cold (lvl 5)

this is not working..

marion65 said:
Wow.., I'm succeeded to breed a Moon dragon.,it's on the way :eek:

So does anyone have a suggestion how to breed a Sun dragon?

I have already tried: Lightning (lvl 10) Cold (lvl 9)
and lightning (lvl 4) Cold (lvl 5)

this is not working..

Apparently its the same breeding combo but it has to be done between 7am-7pm... Where as the moon has to be between 7pm-7am haha i have 2 moon dragons but no sun ones! Both bred by complete accident too :) hope this helps!

You mean the same breeding combo as for a Moon dragon? Or was I right with the combo lightning Cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back