S SYS iPF Noob Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location kimchi.club@gmail.com Apr 4, 2011 #16 Azul is a great get, and it plays my .avi files wonderfully. I tried a couple of .wmv files out of curiosity, though, but it won't play those. Is there a hidden trick in getting these .wmv files to play on it?
Azul is a great get, and it plays my .avi files wonderfully. I tried a couple of .wmv files out of curiosity, though, but it won't play those. Is there a hidden trick in getting these .wmv files to play on it?
J jotex iPF Noob Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Switzerland Apr 5, 2011 #17 I found Handbrake works well for changing it to MV4 format. Haven't yet found the ideal one to Rip any format.
I found Handbrake works well for changing it to MV4 format. Haven't yet found the ideal one to Rip any format.