What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74 said:
Ok your input..., I am trying to see if I can save and buy good... I save the dc that I make off my habits... I buy food with the dc I get from breeding air and sandstorms.. Do u think this will work???

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

That will work if you only buy Sarjin Peppers each time you sell an Air or Sandstorm. Can you be that controlled?????

SnuggleTM said:
That will work if you only buy Sarjin Peppers each time you sell an Air or Sandstorm. Can you be that controlled?????

I have no idea... But I have most of my dragons at lv 15... So I am trying to get a bank of food an lv up a bunch all at once.

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74 said:
I have no idea... But I have most of my dragons at lv 15... So I am trying to get a bank of food an lv up a bunch all at once.

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Then that sounds like a good plan coz you'll be achieving both things at the same time. I save a bunch of money and then go on a food buying, leveling up spree, but I hate seeing too much money disappear in one go, so maybe your plan is better. Give it a go :)

I'm care taking my wife's account for the moment, making sure she doesn't miss out on the limiteds while her interest has waned. That way if she wants to get back into it later she hasn't missed any of them.

I'm really just offering advice for my son, occasionally doing things for him after his bed time.

Just checking to make sure you're not an "extreme" DV addict.

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Congrats! As leveling up from 14 is a HUGE jump in food. It sounds like you are on track!

Congrats! As leveling up from 14 is a HUGE jump in food. It sounds like you are on track!
Yup, day in day out, picking up a dragon from the HC and levelling up with the accumulated food. And then keep track of what is already done and how many are still to be done, a task which will be finished by ... Next Xmas?
I am using all the dragons i already have then will have to breed to complete the stocks.

cellur111 said:
Finally got my clover dragon bred a level 7 moss and flower and got a 7 hour waiting time

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Just spent 2 hours straight on DV designing my islands:) Please tell me your thoughts. I have an island dedicated to the clover dragon:)

Attachments

• image-2841071612.jpg
    image-2841071612.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 2,733
  • image-524743142.jpg
    image-524743142.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 345
  • image-1070906.jpg
    image-1070906.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 326
  • image-1775301899.jpg
    image-1775301899.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 153
I'll be gone for a couple days goin to Vegas baby lol!!!

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

GT500Girl said:
:D omg we are! It's been so quiet on here I almost had a conversation with myself! Haha. I really do have stuff I need to do though lol

I know just you wait till we get an update ...then boom it'll go crazy lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

GT500Girl said:
Thanks and nope. A 6 hr and I think it was another 14 hr. I'm losing track at this point. Feel like I just go through the motions with no emotion! Lol. Too long in between excitement.

Awww hope you get her soon x x x

tristan97tfj said:
Just like to say I made a sweedish mess cake(sænsk klessu kaka) it was no work of art but it tasted good:)

Sounds lush mmmmmmm x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back