What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

My IPad 2 is working just fine. I love it!

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Mine is doing fine too, but i will probably get the newest one in a few weeks, it is urgent to wait lol. Curious for feedback from those who will have it from the first round of sales. Apparently, waiting lists are long. I read that it is thicker and a bit heavier as the iPad 2.

jackcedio said:
My IPad 2 is working just fine. I love it!

I don't have an iPad I have an iPhone and iPod touch

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

The bonus for me in buying the new iPad is that I'm going to use my old one as a universal remote for my home theater. When I built this house five years ago the remote for it cost about $4,000. Since then it's batteries have failed and the manufacturer doesn't provide them any longer (I hate planned obsolescence). It works if it's plugged in, but a number of the devices have changed and it's impossible to program. So, for a hundred bucks, I can install an iPad app on the old iPad and use it. Gotta fight back.

Poppy

tristan97tfj said:
Can you please post if you are not getting the new ipad because i am feeling a bit left out here :(

I'm not getting the new one, so you are not alone!
Veebabe

tristan97tfj said:
Can you please post if you are not getting the new ipad because i am feeling a bit left out here :(

I just got the 2 for Xmas so no 3 in my near future, especially since I had to buy a new laptop and iPod after I got robbed a few weeks ago. Funds are tight, 2 will have to do.

rachb1122 said:
Poppy I've got everything but a rainbow... I've been trying for three months. I've had all others for at least a month, maybe more. At all times one of my breeding sites is occupied by attempts for rainbows. raise that sample size to 3. :)

One month isn't so long. I'd been trying since the game started and only got one accidentally when trying for a panlong. When the lyd came out I suddenly got all sorts of rares without trying but couldn't get second lyd. It was getting silly cos hatchery was constantly full of long breeds I wasn't after at the time. Really frustrating. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I wish u could gift dragons!!!! Can't get a panlong to save my life!!! Bad breeding day full of mud dragons :(

I wish u could gift dragons!!!! Can't get a panlong to save my life!!! Bad breeding day full of mud dragons :(

Sorry to hear that. I really know how it feel to be the queen if MUDs. Try using one of those unwanted mud. Level it to 4 left with a blaze level 10 on the right. I got both Pans with a v--gin MUDs only. Good luck!

jackcedio said:
Great news friends! I have finally (after a week of patience) achieved my personal goal of raising a Level 20 Dragon!

Exhaustingly,
Jack

Yay congrats he looks so proud there with his crown x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back