What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

super3551 said:
I wish u could gift dragons!!!! Can't get a panlong to save my life!!! Bad breeding day full of mud dragons :(

Oh no sorry .....just keep trying you will get it eventually I promise ..... I felt like that after a week of trying for panlongs constantly in two caves and spending loads of gems to speed up with only mud lavas fogs and a rainbow to show for it and then one night boom I got one in each cave literally 40 seconds apart they are my twins and will never be sold lol ........so don't give up keep going and you WILL get them x x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

tonygtech said:
Nice!! Not in that much of a hurry though since at this point you can't go beyond that lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

You can buy another island lol x x x

altraeis said:
Congrats, we'll done. I haven't even tried yet. Need to breed more Pans first.

Si

Understood. I believe that I spent on an average of 45 to 50 million DC a day for the last week to grow enough treats just to level him up from 19 to 20. It's a long haul, and you'll need an army of them, along with a dozen rares, your cold habitats filled with level 15 Frosts and Bluefires, and Airs and Sandies breeding non stop.

Oh yea...and you'll have to plug your IPad charger in the bathroon, 'cause you're going to want to sweep, reset your treat farms, and reload the caves...since you're up using the facilities anyway. Haha. That's because your wife refuses to let you plug it next to the nightstand in the bedroom. How rude! ;0)

Thanks,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jackcedio said:
I was hoping that there was something special to make him stand out among the rest...A hairy chest...pink leg-warmers...rainbow flatulence...anything!

He looks so regal with his crown! He makes 540 DC a minute. So now he can start paying me back! ;0)

Thanks,
Jack

Lol it'll take hima while but I think he pays with the beauty of that crown sitting atop his head lol x x x

tristan97tfj said:
Can you please post if you are not getting the new ipad because i am feeling a bit left out here :(

I'm not. Haven't even got the old one I'm on an iPhone 3 gs

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

jackcedio said:
Understood. I believe that I spent on an average of 45 to 50 million DC a day for the last week to grow enough treats just to level him up from 19 to 20. It's a long haul, and you'll need an army of them, along with a dozen rares, your cold habitats filled with level 15 Frosts and Bluefires, and Airs and Sandies breeding non stop.

Oh yea...and you'll have to plug your IPad charger in the bathroon, 'cause you're going to want to sweep, reset your treat farms, and reload the caves...since you're up using the facilities anyway. Haha. That's because your wife refuses to let you plug it next to the nightstand in the bedroom. How rude! ;0)

Thanks,
Jack

hahahahaha. Too funny.

Si

jackcedio said:

Thanks,
Jack

ROTFLMAO I don't blame her having that beeping all night pisses me off too and I love DV x x x I can't sop laughing here LMAO x x x

Thanks,
Jack

I can't believe your wife LOL.

Last edited:
tristan97tfj said:
Can you please post if you are not getting the new ipad because i am feeling a bit left out here :(

I am hoping to be able to afford one for my birthday. Right now my checkbook is hiding. Do no, you are not the only one. "sob"

Fletch_smf said:
I can't afford to buy gems for DV. I'm sure not getting the new iPad. Will be continuing to play on my 3GS iPhone. lol

Me too for now....

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Updated my avatar...so now y'all know what I look like. Scary, huh?!? :)

Veebabe

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back