What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Ok so I had to jump on the bandwagon and post a pic of me!!!! I think it's nice actually to see who we are talking to lol x x x

Edit : this was taken at my brother in laws wedding

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Attachments

• image-1138641162.jpg
    image-1138641162.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 108
VDL04 said:
Done that before!! It sucks right!

Tiffany xoxo

Look on the bright side...it may be a Bluefire or Frostfire!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sunfresh said:
I finally have my first clover sitting in the hatchery now! Was almost tempted to buy one. Last night, I just breed my flower/moss and slept. I dare not look at the long hours that it might give me. To my surprise when I woke up, it finish breeding and it's a Clover! That is after so many attempts..

Congrats :)

sunfresh said:
I finally have my first clover sitting in the hatchery now! Was almost tempted to buy one. Last night, I just breed my flower/moss and slept. I dare not look at the long hours that it might give me. To my surprise when I woke up, it finish breeding and it's a Clover! That is after so many attempts..

Congrats, such a relief hey.

Si

Cox780770 said:
Ok so I had to jump on the bandwagon and post a pic of me!!!! I think it's nice actually to see who we are talking to lol x x x

Edit : this was taken at my brother in laws wedding

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lovethe dress!

Congrats! What a great way to start a day! Yay!

Just hatched and fed the last of many seaweed dragons on my wife's account. She's now Silver Shrines all over. And 5 million short of being able to afford Island No.5. Don't know what I'm going to do with it once I summon it, because I haven't really adjusted anything on her account since I've been care taker ... Not sure how much I should do ...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back