What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf said:
My Avatar is a pretty accurate representation ...

That's how I imagined you anyway as I had an idea that was a cartooned you lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770 said:
No that's Brendan my son and my hubby Colin and little Sam is the bump lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Must be a phone thing all I see is head and shoulders shot. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Vivipilou said:
Mine is doing fine too, but i will probably get the newest one in a few weeks, it is urgent to wait lol. Curious for feedback from those who will have it from the first round of sales. Apparently, waiting lists are long. I read that it is thicker and a bit heavier as the iPad 2.

Ok then, who out there is willing to sell their old iPad 2? And for how much? I don't have one!!!

GC ID Servant 16:9 from iphone

rachb1122 said:
Finally after breeding mondo (my moss) and petal (my flower) seemingly endless times and getting tree after tree finally my second clover is cookin! Nw I can get back to using both caves for rainbows again. I've switched from firefly/seaweed to blazing/mud and now I have a cave tied up w a panlong. I also recently tried reindeer/sonic and love/cold with no success. Trying to decide whether to stick w those or try something new... Decisions, decisions.

I had success with panlong and plant for a rainbow. Just a thought.

GC ID Servant 16:9 from iphone

hazzarrd13 said:
Nearly got the money and almost there with xp. Today's coliseum win should do it either way. Looks like we'll get there together. (y)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Just bought my 10 mill island. Thought of 100 mill fills me with dread. Well done the pair of you.

Birdmaestro said:
It's NOT cheating to use gems. It provides income to the game developers so they can continue to work on the game and provide on-going updates and improvements. If no one ever bought gems this forum would not exist because the game would not exist. Everyone has the right to play the game in the way they prefer to play it. But the folks buying gems keep the game alive for everyone.

Poppy

I agree with Poppy. I can't afford lots of purchases, but this game is amazing and the developers are justly due a return. As I have been ill on and off for months, post surgery that didn't work as we hoped, I spend a lot of time with DV. I have such fun I have been looking for other similar games. But I am not into wham bam sword fights,and it needs to be something I can play on theiPad, if I can't use my laptop. After some false starts, I found Machinarium yesterday and that seems to have possibilities.

I know some once compared DV to collecting magic beans, but upon reflection I decided itwasfar more creative than that. Like we have all been given the same ingredients and we create different 'films' with them. Anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

GT500Girl said:
Your not doing smything wrong. Keep your combo going over and over. It sometimes takes a lot of tries. I think my first panlong came after a week of nonstop breeding in both caves. I know it was more than 50 tries. Good luck! You will get it. :thumbs:

Ditto for me with Moon. Lost count of the failures.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back