What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yes, I've been using moss lvl 7 with seaweed lvl 7 and moss lvl 7 plus flower lvl 7, along with other levels of those combos.
lots of 14 hr. breeds. I will keep trying until I have to leave for the weekend, where I won't have Internet access.

Crossing my fingers and toes in California for you. . .

Cox780770 said:
Ok so I had to jump on the bandwagon and post a pic of me!!!! I think it's nice actually to see who we are talking to lol x x x

Edit : this was taken at my brother in laws wedding

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I also like to see the peeps we are talking too

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

tonygtech said:
I also like to see the peeps we are talking too

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Yeah, I just put my son on cos he's so much cuter lol x x x

Ok so I had to jump on the bandwagon and post a pic of me!!!! I think it's nice actually to see who we are talking to lol x x x

You all look nice. Is that little Colin?

Finally after breeding mondo (my moss) and petal (my flower) seemingly endless times and getting tree after tree finally my second clover is cookin! Nw I can get back to using both caves for rainbows again. I've switched from firefly/seaweed to blazing/mud and now I have a cave tied up w a panlong. I also recently tried reindeer/sonic and love/cold with no success. Trying to decide whether to stick w those or try something new... Decisions, decisions.

Cox780770 said:

Love the fluffy shrug thing!!!

altraeis said:
Agromegally is a genetic disorder where parts of the body grow much larger then normal ( mind you that's only a very basic description )

Si

Ohhhh! Well that makes sense then!

Finally after breeding mondo (my moss) and petal (my flower) seemingly endless times and getting tree after tree finally my second clover is cookin! Nw I can get back to using both caves for rainbows again. I've switched from firefly/seaweed to blazing/mud and now I have a cave tied up w a panlong. I also recently tried reindeer/sonic and love/cold with no success. Trying to decide whether to stick w those or try something new... Decisions, decisions.

Congrats on finally getting you second Clover. It could be frustrating and long, but you got it. Pans are always good, especially when you breed them from the wild.

sunfresh said:
I finally have my first clover sitting in the hatchery now! Was almost tempted to buy one. Last night, I just breed my flower/moss and slept. I dare not look at the long hours that it might give me. To my surprise when I woke up, it finish breeding and it's a Clover! That is after so many attempts..

Yay!! Congrats!! ^_^

Tiffany xoxo

rachb1122 said:

Yay congrats on your clover and pan x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back