What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

okcdebbie said:
Happy dance!! I reached level 30. Now what to do. Level shrines to gold or save up for level 30 island. Either is going to take forever. Vote here. :)

I levelled one of each dragon to 15 then saved for my island and left myself a 25 million buffer before i bought it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert said:
Sorry to hear that. I really know how it feel to be the queen if MUDs. Try using one of those unwanted mud. Level it to 4 left with a blaze level 10 on the right. I got both Pans with a v--gin MUDs only. Good luck!

That's the combo I've been using. Maybe should try 2 level tens?

tristan97tfj said:
Can you please post if you are not getting the new ipad because i am feeling a bit left out here :(

I dont have one at all if that makes u feel better :)

Tiffany xoxo

I have been breeding sandstorms and airs for money nonstop. Well I went to breed my sandstorms Dusty and Sahara but instead of clicking on Sahara I clicked on the dragon before it which is a reindeer dragon. The breed time is 12 hours. Stupid fingers.

Cox780770 said:
Oh no sorry .....just keep trying you will get it eventually I promise ..... I felt like that after a week of trying for panlongs constantly in two caves and spending loads of gems to speed up with only mud lavas fogs and a rainbow to show for it and then one night boom I got one in each cave literally 40 seconds apart they are my twins and will never be sold lol ........so don't give up keep going and you WILL get them x x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Thanks!! I know ill be naming mine precious haha after all this nonsense

mc_neeze said:
Me either... actually never even had an iPad. Played this entire game on my phone. I think I am missing out.

A girl i work with has an ipad and i told her about dragonvale. Next day she rocks up and tells me she downloaded it! I nearly had a meltdown!! I asked if i could log in to my account to see what it looks like (as i play on an iphone 4 with bad zoom) and i was blown away!! I want one soooooo bad!! Just for this game too! Lol

Tiffany xoxo

Last edited:
super3551 said:
I wish u could gift dragons!!!! Can't get a panlong to save my life!!! Bad breeding day full of mud dragons :(

Could be worse... Could be lavas!!

Tiffany xoxo

VeeLund said:
Updated my avatar...so now y'all know what I look like. Scary, huh?!? :)

Veebabe

Curly hair and glasses... I think thats hot ;) in my avatar i have straight hair but its naturally curly :D

Tiffany xoxo

A_Brittany said:
I have been breeding sandstorms and airs for money nonstop. Well I went to breed my sandstorms Dusty and Sahara but instead of clicking on Sahara I clicked on the dragon before it which is a reindeer dragon. The breed time is 12 hours. Stupid fingers.

Done that before!! It sucks right!

Tiffany xoxo

VeeLund said:
Updated my avatar...so now y'all know what I look like. Scary, huh?!? :)

Veebabe

Lmao that's why I put a pic of my son I didn't want to scare ppl ........btw your not scary at all x x x

super3551 said:
Thanks!! I know ill be naming mine precious haha after all this nonsense

Defo !!!!!! I named mine after my kids as they were just as hard work to get as giving actual birth lmao x x x

I finally have my first clover sitting in the hatchery now! Was almost tempted to buy one. Last night, I just breed my flower/moss and slept. I dare not look at the long hours that it might give me. To my surprise when I woke up, it finish breeding and it's a Clover! That is after so many attempts..

A_Brittany said:

Omg I did the exact same thing for the first time yesterday lol I was trying to breed a pair of pans but put in a pan and a frost by mistake....... I got a mud lol x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back