Error 37 normally occurs if anti-virus, firewall, or anti-malware software is interfering. Did you follow the advice in the guide and disable all such software? What is your OS and what do you have running on it as standard?
Error 37 normally occurs if anti-virus, firewall, or anti-malware software is interfering. Did you follow the advice in the guide and disable all such software? What is your OS and what do you have running on it as standard?
He already tried Apple Store, they tried and could not restore it. Then they told him to buy a new one.
I am fix computers for a leaving so I have tons of different laptops and desktop. I tried on 10 different computers with different OS's and different configuration. Nothing helps.
Do you have any more suggestions that i can try.
Hmmm, that information would have been good at the start! The iPad has a hardware fault and cannot be fixed. End of.
Sorry![]()
If i replace logic board on the iPad will this help?
On the assumption that the logic board contains the fault, then probably. Unless you can get one really cheap you mate would probably be better off getting a refurb. Even a refurb iPad2, which I understand are quite cheap.
Good luck with the repair if you go down that route!
I am having exactly the same problem. Is there a fix to this error which is found.
Could be blocked in 'hosts'. If you have run tinyumbrella and ticked a certain box then you need to untick that box. Or you can do it manually