What's new

Help Me Understand Why...?

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
Location
Heaven/Earth/Hell
Why does YT work which requires flash but other video sites that have flash DONT work?? Does it make some exception for YT?
 
Not only is it an app, it's an app that Apple put on my iPad that I can't remove and it doesn't work for crap. I've put it on a separate screen where I never have to see it.
 
Not only is it an app, it's an app that Apple put on my iPad that I can't remove and it doesn't work for crap. I've put it on a separate screen where I never have to see it.

Hmmm... The Youtube app works perfectly for me.
 
Not only is it an app, it's an app that Apple put on my iPad that I can't remove and it doesn't work for crap. I've put it on a separate screen where I never have to see it.
If you're jailbroken you can hide it with Categories.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom