T Thresher iPF Noob Joined Aug 8, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Jan 23, 2011 #1 Maybe it's me but sometimes touching is misinterpreted the something else happens and not what I want.I was told you might be able to calibrate because when you log off it throws of the calibrate setting.
Maybe it's me but sometimes touching is misinterpreted the something else happens and not what I want.I was told you might be able to calibrate because when you log off it throws of the calibrate setting.
P Pocobear iPF Noob Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 608 Reaction score 10 Location Virginia, usa Jan 23, 2011 #2 There's no calibration for the screen on the iPad, if, it's really off, return it to apple and get a replacement iPad.
There's no calibration for the screen on the iPad, if, it's really off, return it to apple and get a replacement iPad.
I iPadCharlie iPF Noob Joined Jun 19, 2010 Messages 4,231 Reaction score 8 Jan 23, 2011 #3 Thresher said: I was told you might be able to calibrate because when you log off it throws of the calibrate setting. Click to expand... Who told you this???
Thresher said: I was told you might be able to calibrate because when you log off it throws of the calibrate setting. Click to expand... Who told you this???