What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad apps not showing Icon

Calevra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone so here is the deal there are several apps that I have downloaded and it said they installed so after they installedI went back to click on them but there is no icon for the app at all....My question is how do I go in and remove the program/app because it said it had been installed so it the apps have to be on there somewhere, or some remnants of them and I was curious as to what I need to do to uninstall them.

Thanks in advance.

When you are browsing iTunes does it show the apps as "installed"? If not they have not been installed and all you need to do is download them again. If they do show installed are you sure you have checked every page to make sure they are not hidden on a back page somewhere?

First,try locating them on the search page.they will show up even if hidden in sbs settings.

Were these downloaded directly to the pad or on a pc iTunes?

I know my apps are installed. I can find them when I search but the icons dont appear anywhere? It's only a few. How can I get them to show up? This happened when I synced my new iPad. Any thoughts???

msmurph said:
I know my apps are installed. I can find them when I search but the icons dont appear anywhere? It's only a few. How can I get them to show up? This happened when I synced my new iPad. Any thoughts???

sassymac said:
Bumping, because I have the same problem.

Can you confirm that you both have jailbroken iPads?

The Archangel

I have come across this forum as i have the exact problem stated above. Can see the app in search and access it from there but no icon. My ipad2 isnt jailbroken.

Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back