What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters
I jut turned 47 on the 10 th and I feel like I'm 27 and I just became a grandma for the first time I'm loving live! Shh I love it when people are shocked that I'm a grandma and say I look like I'm In my 30!!

Happy Birthday Grandma! I see from your other post that you gave yourself an iPad for your birthday present!

1991-C4 said:
Happy Birthday Grandma! I see from your other post that you gave yourself an iPad for your birthday present!

Nope I have had my iPad for like 10 months now I did get my self a key board/case from Zagg and some smoked fog lights for my mustang! Can't wait to get them both! Oh and I'm about ready to order some beach cruisers so we can place to place when we go on trips in our motor home!

1991-C4 said:
Other than the stuff for the Mustang, you made some great choices!

Haahaaaa I'm a ford girl all the way I grew up that way and I like it I had a POS camaro once my Dad wasn't happy he had to work on it for me all the time! My mustang is my baby it was my Moms

I jut turned 47 on the 10 th and I feel like I'm 27 and I just became a grandma for the first time I'm loving live! Shh I love it when people are shocked that I'm a grandma and say I look like I'm In my 30!!

But you do look like ur 30! Whats up with that, that isnt fair at all lol

No it's that the young have no imagination......
Experience broadens one's imagination.

58 here. I saw my first "PC" ~1975. It was some kind of kit that abut who worked for Ampex put together - at considerable expense. Right then I thought, "Self, stay FAR away from that thing! You can't afford another hobby!" I've never been more right... :) I finally jumped in around 1982 - my first computer was a TRS-80 coco.

alhof1 said:
I will be 85 this year!

OMG. This reminds me of a squash game with a veteran in 1998. I moved so swiftly around the court and he was just making his points by taking one right step every time. He won the game. After the game he had to tell me that his doctor advised him not to stop squash after his 74 year birthday. I asked 'Sir, don't tell me you are more than 74'. He answered in the affirmative. Was I shocked? Ahaaa. That is an understatement. The senior player could have passed for 50.

And now I am on this forum with 85 year old. That sounds great and it implies that when I am 85 I will still be on this forum. Maybe then we will have ipad galaxy.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back