What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapseed Image Size

oOoJoAnnoOo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snapseed Image Size [SOLVED]

Hello,

I bought a Camera Connection Kit for my Ipad 2 and here is my problem.. while using snapseed the resolution have been cut down and the size is reduced from MB to KB (also when I transfer photos from pc).. I've read Ben's solution regarding snapseed reducing the resolution of the image... I've tried that.. and it works the resolution after editing is still intact (by using Photosync which makes my Camera Connection Kit useless).. Now, my issue is although the resolution stays the same I'm concerned about the DPI.. from 300 to 72dpi.. is there any solution about this? I've read that DPI affects in printing and I'm really serious about snapseed to be my tool in photography especially in weddings.. and is there anyway that i can still use my CCK? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I highly recommend still using your camera connection kit. Many other apps will compress images before they get to Snapseed. Also, make sure to turn on your Location Services for Snapseed. Sometimes having that off can affect the output size. Snapseed may compress file size, but maintains the resolution (file dimension size).

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back