What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Symbol6 Redux - Fantastic Puzzle Game for iPhone and iPad

GogogicManny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Symbol6Redux01.jpg

I was thrilled to hear that Gogogic were releasing an updated version of the Symbol6 puzzle game game. It comes off as such an easy concept (matching the tiles with the incoming colors/symbols), but don't be fooled! This game challenges you and keeps you glued to the screen!

As you get further into the game, the tiles get faster and faster, keeping you in constant excitement. Having game center is perfect for challenging my friends to beat my score, and I also like that there is now a family friendly kids mode.. this game would be fantastic to help children build hand-eye coordination and develop color/pattern matching skills.

All in all, one of my favorite iPhone games out there! This is perfect to pick up for a quick game or to keep you entertained on long flights. Everyone should get it! In fact, the iPhone / iPod Touch version is a free download until Christmas. You can follow this link to the US App Store to download it now: Symbol6 Redux for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
The large, HD iPad version can be found here: Symbol6 RDX HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Symbol6Redux03.jpg

Symbol6Redux02.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back