What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

I'm getting a headache with all of this new Apple tech coming out:

iPad Mini
iPad 4
iPhone 5
iPod Touch 5th Gen
New iMac's

Sheesh my head is spinning

Oh and 13" MacBook Pro with retina. Lol. That one looks mighty fine.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Bob Maxey said:
Do not be jealous . . . all of that funky currency adds up to what? . . . $12.67 US?. What are those Gubberands or Phillestukings from Notway? I think iTunes will accept them, but you will recieve an iTunes gift Card in Flaggers or perhaps Confederate currency.

LOL

Smiley

JKing

forgive Me

No coffee today

Didn't he (Good Karma) do well!

He has done Sterling service there in getting that lot together. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks Richard, Hayley and Ski Monkey, yeah I gave been saving so that I can get rid of windoze. I was waiting for the iMac news when the iPhone 5 came out, I was not happy but now I can get the current iMac that I always wanted. Went to the apple store today and they said try this Friday so will be checking for a discount at apple store and John Lewis. Can't wait :)

Richard Brown, last weekend Saturday I was in your area Bromley and Shortlands and took the following pictures of the shopping centre Glades, it was my first time there. The apple store in Bromley is excellent and was very packed too.

Attachments

• image-2875416242.jpg
    image-2875416242.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3401969461.jpg
    image-3401969461.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image-769317148.jpg
    image-769317148.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image-948183322.jpg
    image-948183322.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image-2469390989.jpg
    image-2469390989.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1142671637.jpg
    image-1142671637.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-527225205.jpg
    image-527225205.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-327992055.jpg
    image-327992055.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 91
Good karma said:
Richard Brown, last weekend Saturday I was in your area Bromley and Shortlands and took the following pictures of the shopping centre Glades, it was my first time there. The apple store in Bromley is excellent and was very packed too.

Great pictures, Good karma. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Good karma said:

Your photos are a nice surprise, Good Karma. The Glades is a 10 minute walk from our home.

I'm revisiting the Apple store on Saturday for a cable to connect the iPat and TV.

The shopping centre is nice, but it's sad to see so many closed shops.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Ahhhhh. Richard, my hero. I am interested to know what cable you are getting and whether there is an Apple TV cable as well. Would be very interested in photos and catalogue numbers, pretty please. I have asked Santa for an Apple TV and haven't the foggiest idea how to attach to my HD TV. It's got HDMI and the slot is minute. Literally minute. About 5p coin wide. I've never done anything like this so your input would be gratefully appreciated. I bought a cable for the laptop but the HDMI was huge so I couldn't attach to TV. My daughters new tv however could be attached but its only 19".

Are you sure that isn't a SCART socket, Hayles? HDMI is standard, and very small.

image-2446697946.jpg

This one is SCART.

image-2517458559.jpg

This one is HDMI.

Last edited:
Hayles66 said:
Ahhhhh. Richard, my hero. I am interested to know what cable you are getting and whether there is an Apple TV cable as well. Would be very interested in photos and catalogue numbers, pretty please. I have asked Santa for an Apple TV and haven't the foggiest idea how to attach to my HD TV. It's got HDMI and the slot is minute. Literally minute. About 5p coin wide. I've never done anything like this so your input would be gratefully appreciated. I bought a cable for the laptop but the HDMI was huge so I couldn't attach to TV. My daughters new tv however could be attached but its only 19".

Yes, I will do. I'm looking a buying an AV cable. The TV came with an AV connector kit.

image-4262598462.jpg

I like the "Confusous says" type label. Yes the connector is made in China. I will let you know how I get on, with photos.

BTW. There are USB jacks for accessories, but I don't trust then for an iPad. I prefer to see separate connectors for Audio and Video.

IPF is still acting strangely. It chimes in with "new post notifications" about 30 minutes after I have read posts or written posts!

The chime is very odd now. It has started to stutter for a second or two before chiming. I'm not sure whether that is a fault with the iPad. I suspect not as the audio is otherwise A OK.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back