What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Johanna, I was just thinking about you because the wild Rose bush is just beginning to have itty bitty buds. I will go out there as soon as one bud blooms and take a photo for you!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Johanna, I was just thinking about you because the wild Rose bush is just beginning to have itty bitty buds. I will go out there as soon as one bud blooms and take a photo for you! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
I'll be waiting for your pictures! :)

Hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow, if it's not raining. I am hoping that today's sun might open one or two! I can already smell them and they are far away from my bedroom window now! They used to be just outside but they got transplanted last year. I thought they might not bloom this year because of that and because they are usually the first to bloom! So I was VERY excited when I saw them yesterday! I just KNOW you will love them!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Watching FIFA World Cup Brazil, Spain - Netherlands. 1:0 at the moment. Hoping Spain will win.

Edit: 6 minutes to go, and they're so not gonna win!

Last edited:
Right now : taking a coffee break and then back to some laborious soil moving in preparation for some more work to my garden ,,, the ongoing saga !

image-219701883.jpg

And it's rather hot today

image-2268375659.jpg

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

About to watch Italy vs England. Very nail biting time for us. Shock result with Costa Rica though. Uruguay looked a bit shocked. And Suerez looked upset, bless!

About to watch Italy vs England. Very nail biting time for us. Shock result with Costa Rica though. Uruguay looked a bit shocked. And Suerez looked upset, bless!
2 - 1 for Italy. I hope England will win the next match.

Happy Father's Day to all Dad's, Uncles and those who take a Fatherly Role! :)

Today we are going to Hollywood Studios for the Star War Tours. We left for Disney World on Saturday and have briefly visited Epcot yesterday. I saw one character: Alice in Wonderland. I heard that Duffy the Bear had a showing, but missed him. The sighting of the the Mouse has not been seen yet...but we'll find him. I am at my favorite place in the world with family and my husband. Having a wonderful time.

Hope you are all well Forum Family! :)

Oh and by the way...to the English and the Aussies...I had my first taste of PIMMS at Rose and Crown pub and restaurant yesterday. Loved it!! :)

Oh and by the way...to the English and the Aussies...I had my first taste of PIMMS at Rose and Crown pub and restaurant yesterday. Loved it!! :)

That's a nice drink ski! Makes a great punch. Haven't tried it for quite some time, so will make a point of having some at the next pub opportunity.
u6avuvys.jpg

May I ask, is that Rose and Crown in your town? We have a nice pub by that name in Adelaide, but then I suppose there are many by that name all over the world:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day to all Dad's, Uncles and those who take a Fatherly Role! :)

Today we are going to Hollywood Studios for the Star War Tours. We left for Disney World on Saturday and have briefly visited Epcot yesterday. I saw one character: Alice in Wonderland. I heard that Duffy the Bear had a showing, but missed him. The sighting of the the Mouse has not been seen yet...but we'll find him. I am at my favorite place in the world with family and my husband. Having a wonderful time. Hope you are all well Forum Family! :)

Woohoo! Sounds like a great start to your holidays Ski!

I'm sure you'll find that Mouse very soon.....
Psst....he's the one with the big round ears! :D

And what a great way to start a holiday but with a glass of Pimms!
I'd have one too but it's kinda cold here right now.....I'll have to find me some of that Warming Pimms to sip in front of a fire!

Have a great time!!

And a Happy Fathers Day to all you gentlemen out there today!

Hope you have a wonderful day and get well and truly spoilt!!

Although that will have to wait until September for our dad's in Oz! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back