What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

"Sweet Jane" off the Mott The Hopple "Old Records Never Die" CD Anthology set. Transferred both discs to my iPhone.

Shuffling now ... to the "Band of Brothers" soundtrack. Truly moving. Not ashamed to admit there are sections that bring a tear.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I'm minding the BBQ, listening to "The Cottars" from Nova Scotia. They're Celtic / Folk performers.
Their music is available on iTunes.
AA

I found a track on you tube called Ballinderry, I like the music but the lead singers voice sounded to young for the bands style, it slightly grinded on me, but I do enjoy that style, a favourite of mine being Seth Lakeman.

Fiona's voice is unusual. It's better appreciated after hearing their body of work. A few years ago I saw them live at the Marigold Centre in Truo, Nova Scotia.

Claire Petite on fiddle is nothing short of sensational. I thought she would spontaneously combust.

Here's a live hit if you've got a moment.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't no fun since I quit drinking. Toby Keith

Yes I'm a cowboy from Oklahoma LOL

Yes - Going For The One

I need some new speakers. Mine don't handle the church organ on Awaken properly. That has to be a 64' pipe.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back