What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

What up y'all? I'm new here, but thought I'd drop my 2cents in, I'm listening to Re-Up Gang -We Got It Fo Cheap Vol.3. I think it's a pretty hot ,mixtape.

illadelph BEAST said:
What up y'all? I'm new here, but thought I'd drop my 2cents in, I'm listening to Re-Up Gang -We Got It Fo Cheap Vol.3. I think it's a pretty hot ,mixtape.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining in.

@BloombergTV: This year digital music sales are expected to generate more revenue than CD and vinyl sales for the first time ever.

Earlier this week I saw an article on the resurgence of vinyl as a music medium. Do you think this is one last nostalgic gasp by boomers or a segment of a new generation opting to go retro? Or both?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited:
To be honest, we have a large record, tape, CD collection and our Pioneer hi fi still works. We love playing our records. My hubby's favourite is B.A. Robinson. Kool and the Kaftan etc...

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back