What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Afraid not. I don't know much about the band -- just know them through their music.
i was the same,just knew the music....they got involved with the Manson family and their father was a tyrant who fleeced them blind,really interesting film.

i was the same,just knew the music....they got involved with the Manson family and their father was a tyrant who fleeced them blind,really interesting film.

Seems like there are so many artists with hard lives or trauma. I guess that helps fuel their art, but it makes me thankful for being relatively normal, lol.

Mott The Hopple - "Born Late 58"
( Found this 2011 show video on YouTube )

Ian Hunter & Pete "Overend" Watts up front. They've sounded better but cheers to them for still having the stones to blaze.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel Voices - Libera in concert.

image-4080863904.jpg

Check out a band from the UAE called Juliana Down...they have signed with SONY Middle East and are just brilliant! They have opened for loads of bands in the UAE such as GNR and Maroon 5.
I love them and want them to go worldwide!!!

Johjoh said:
Check out a band from the UAE called Juliana Down...they have signed with SONY Middle East and are just brilliant! They have opened for loads of bands in the UAE such as GNR and Maroon 5.
I love them and want them to go worldwide!!!

Thanks. I'm going to check them out. The name actually seems vaguely familiar.

Now playing; Mike Oldfield - Songs of Distant Earth

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back