What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

My beloved Bob Dylan mix on Spotify.

image-930002687.jpg

one track i frequently listen to....Walk-Foo Fighters.

just seen DEF LEPPARD on Americas got talent,thats how a good rock band sounds,Yorkshire lads too......

I saw them once, in the 80s - on the "Hysteria" tour. The revolving 360 stage was incredible.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
that must have been amazing,i think im right in saying they have had the same lineup since 1992.

poisonivy said:
that must have been amazing,i think im right in saying they have had the same lineup since 1992.

Yes I don't think there's been a lineup change since 92 when Viv Campbell joined after the death of Steve Clark the year before.

I find it sad that the group had a double standard when it came to drawing the line on personal demons clashing with the business.

They sacked Pete Willis in 82 citing his substance abuse and yet, they let Clark self destruct in front of their eyes.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back